Since 1998, KTM’s reputation is built on independence, trust in delivering first-tier corporate advice & underwriting
Focused on the ASX
KTM Capital provides corporate advisory, and equity finance services to high growth small and medium sized (“small cap”) companies. Since its inception in 1998, KTM Capital has assisted numerous clients in the technology, healthcare, resources and industrials sectors grow organically and inorganically through transaction-orientated services.
Operating as a boutique investment bank and focused on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) market, our services include the provision of private equity and pre-float capital, initial public offerings, post-IPO placements, mergers, acquisitions and divestments.
KTM Capital is supported by a long term investor base in Australia and overseas, including superannuation funds, hedge funds, family offices and high networth individuals.
IPOs & Capital Raisings
KTM provides the following capital raising services:
Direct investment and co-investment of high networth and institutional funds to support high growth private business opportunities
- Underwriting of initial public offerings for companies wishing to list on the Australian Securities Exchange
- Underwriting of secondary equity capital placements and rights issues for companies already listed on the Australian Securities Exchange
KTM provides the following corporate advisory services:
- Float advisory services covering the corporate, commercial and structural aspects of the listing of a business on the Australian Securities Exchange
- General strategic corporate advice
- Corporate advice in relation to mergers and acquisitions
- Advice on asset and business acquisitions and disposals
High Investment returns in a Tax-effective in pre-IPO and private expansion capital.
KTM Ventures Innovation Fund provides direct access to high quality deal flow of unlisted and pre-IPO opportunities which do not fit the mandates of traditional investment firms.